March 16, 2020
Dear Members of the Ace Natural Community,
At Ace Natural the safety of our customers, employees, vendors and the members of our communities is of utmost importance. Therefore, we have implemented a series of initiatives to mitigate the risk of COVID19.
We are committed to maintaining our level of service and are working to minimize the risk of disruption in your supply chain.
As of today, our routes/deliveries remain scheduled as usual and our customer service team is fully staffed and engaged. We plan to continue in this manner and will notify you of any changes.
We are in close communications with all of our vendors/partners, and we are monitoring inventory levels all throughout the value chain. We will do our best to keep you informed of any significant shortages.
Additionally, here is the list of preventive measures that we have already implemented at Ace Natural in order to minimize the risk of COVID19 infection and to keep our business active:
- We have increased awareness and practice of social distance within and outside our company. Naturally, this includes a policy of no handshakes, kissing or hugging between employees-vendors-customers instituted companywide.
- We have dramatically strengthened our cleaning and sanitation practices all throughout the organization, building, vehicles, equipment and beyond. We always took this seriously but are now more than doubling our efforts.
- We will limit non-employees from entering our building.
- We have suspended all in-person business meetings until further notice.
- We have instituted a 1-2 person per room policy for key areas of our facility.
- Our daily breakfast and lunch service for employees has been suspended until further notice.
- Any employee who feels sick will stay home and contact the doctor immediately. A doctor’s clearance will be needed for employees to come back to work.
- We have increased awareness and practice of cleanliness among all employees.
- We have instituted a remote-working policy for a significant share of our workforce until further notice.
- We have staggered shifts of essential personnel to minimize personal interactions while still concentrating on serving our customers.
Should you have any concerns related to your delivery schedule, specific products’ availability, volumes or other considerations, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service representatives at your convenience.
Phone: 718 784 6000 Ext 0 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to supporting you and your business during these challenging times and we are persuaded that once this crisis is in the past, our sustainable partnership will be stronger.
The Ace Natural Quality Team